It is very painful to be
told that you should terminate your pregnancy. Especially so when you spent a
lot of time, effort and money in getting pregnant in the first place. Even more
so when you almost made it to the point where the fetus would have been viable
outside the womb if she had been developing normally.
It is even more painful to actually make the decision to terminate, to admit that the doctors are right, the baby will not survive outside the womb and that continuing the pregnancy could be hazardous to your own health. But none of this pain compares to the pain of still carrying the baby and feeling her move inside you after making the decision to terminate.
I created this blog to write about my journey as my husband and I tried to have a baby and saw all sorts of ups and downs. I am doing this because writing is the only therapy that I know of that works for me to lessen my pain.
It is even more painful to actually make the decision to terminate, to admit that the doctors are right, the baby will not survive outside the womb and that continuing the pregnancy could be hazardous to your own health. But none of this pain compares to the pain of still carrying the baby and feeling her move inside you after making the decision to terminate.
I created this blog to write about my journey as my husband and I tried to have a baby and saw all sorts of ups and downs. I am doing this because writing is the only therapy that I know of that works for me to lessen my pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment